HORACE HIS Ode to VENUS.
LIB. IV. ODE I.
IMITATED By Mr. POPE.
LONDON: Printed for J. WRIGHT, and Sold by J. ROBERTS in Warwick-lane, MDCCXXXVII. (Price Six Pence.)
THE FIRST ODE OF THE FOURTH BOOK OF HORACE.[Page]
Q. HORATII FLACCI ODARUM LIB. IV. ODE. I.
THE FIRST ODE OF THE FOURTH BOOK OF HORACE:
About this text
Text view / Document view
Other works by this author
- BOUNCE TO FOP. ()
- THE COURT BALLAD. ()
- AN EPISTLE TO Dr. ARBUTHNOT. ()
- AN EPISTLE To the Right Honourable RICHARD Earl of BURLINGTON. ()
- AN ESSAY ON CRITICISM. ()
- AN ESSAY ON MAN. ()
- THE FIRST EPISTLE OF THE FIRST BOOK OF HORACE. ()
- THE IMPERTINENT, OR A Visit to the COURT. A SATYR. ()
- Inscription on a GROTTO of Shells at CRUX-EASTON, the Work of Nine young Ladies. ()
- ODE FOR MUSICK. ()
- ON A GROTTO near the THAMES, at TWICKENHAM, Composed of Marbles, Spars, and Minerals. ()
- THE RAPE of the LOCK. AN HEROI-COMICAL POEM. In FIVE CANTO'S. ()
- THE UNIVERSAL PRAYER. ()
- WINDSOR-FOREST. To the Right Honourable GEORGE Lord LANSDOWN. ()