ADVICE to the Marquis of ROCKINGHAM, upon a late Occasion.
Written in 1765, by an OLD COURTIER.
About this text
Text view / Document view
A collection of the most esteemed pieces of poetry: that have appeared for several years. With variety of originals, by the late Moses Mendez, Esq; and other contributors to Dodsley's collection. To which this is intended as a supplement. London: printed for Richardson and Urquhart, 1767, pp. 139-140. ,320p. ; 8⁰. (ESTC T124631; DMI 1073; OTA K099398.000)
Other works by David Garrick
- DEATH and the DOCTOR. Occasioned by a Physician's lampooning a Friend of the AUTHOR. ()
- EPILOGUE. ()
- INSCRIPTIONS on a Monument to the Memory of a Lady's favourite Bullfinch. ()
- An ODE ON THE DEATH of Mr. PELHAM. ()
- PROLOGUE upon PROLOGUES. ()
- SONG. To SYLVIA. ()
- To the Author of the Farmer's Letters, which were written in IRELAND in the Year of the Rebellion, by HENRY BROOKE, Esq; 1745. ()
- Upon a LADY'S EMBROIDERY. ()
- VERSES written in a Book called, Fables for the Female Sex. ()
- VERSES written in SYLVIA'S PRIOR. ()