Richard Graves(1715 - 1804)
Works in ECPA
- The CABINET. Or, Verses on Roman Medals. ()
- The HEROINES, or Modern Memoirs, ()
- The INVISIBLE. ()
- AN INVITATION TO THE FEATHERED RACE, MDCCLXIII. WRITTEN AT CLAVERTON, NEAR BATH. ()
- ON THE ANCIENT CITY OF BATH. WRITTEN ON THE FINISHING THE CIRCUS. ()
- PANACEA: Or, The Grand RESTORATIVE. ()
- The PARTING. Written some Years after Marriage. ()
- The Pepper-box and Salt-seller. A FABLE. ()
- To Lady FANE on her Grotto at Basilden. 1746. ()
- UNDER AN HOUR-GLASS, IN A GROTTO NEAR THE WATER AT CLAVERTON. ()
- Written near BATH. 1755. ()
- A Collection of Poems in Six Volumes. By Several Hands. Vol. IV. London: printed by J. Hughs, for R. and J. Dodsley, 1763 [1st ed. 1758]. 6v.: music; 8⁰. (ESTC T131163; OTA K104099.004)
- A Collection of Poems in Six Volumes. By Several Hands. Vol. V. London: printed by J. Hughs, for R. and J. Dodsley, 1763 [1st ed. 1758]. 6v.: music; 8⁰. (ESTC T131163; OTA K104099.005)
- A collection of poems in four volumes. By several hands. Vol. III. [The second edition]. London: printed for G. Pearch, 1770. 4v. ; 8⁰. (ESTC T116245; DMI 1136; OTA K093079.003)
Baines, Paul, Julian Ferraro, Pat Rogers, eds. The Wiley-Blackwell Encyclopedia of Eighteenth-Century Writers and Writing, 1660-1789. Malden, MA: Wiley-Blackwell, 2011. 152-154. Print.
Radcliffe, David H., ed.
Rev. Richard Graves (1715-1804). Spenser and the Tradition: ENGLISH POETRY 1579-1830. Center for Applied Technologies in the Humanities, Virginia Tech, 2006. Web. 14 Oct. 2011. http://spenserians.cath.vt.edu/AuthorRecord.php?recordid=33612.
Graves, Richard. A Collection of Poems by Several Hands . Ed. Robert Dodsley and Michael F. Suarez. Vol. I. London: Routledge/Thoemmes, 1997. 156-157. Print. 6 volumes.