Thomas Lisle(1709 - 1767)
Works in ECPA
- An EXCUSE for INCONSTANCY, 1737. ()
- The HISTORY of PORSENNA, King of RUSSIA IN TWO BOOKS. ()
- LETTER from MARSEILLES to my Sisters at CRUX-EASTON, MAY 1735. ()
- LETTER from SMYRNA to his Sisters at CRUX-EASTON, 1733. ()
- Part of a LETTER to my Sisters at CRUX-EASTON, wrote from CAIRO in EGYPT, AUGUST 1734. ()
- The POWER of MUSIC. A SONG. ()
- To VENUS. A RANT, 1732. ()
- A Collection of Poems in Six Volumes. By Several Hands. Vol. VI. London: printed by J. Hughs, for R. and J. Dodsley, 1763 [1st ed. 1758]. 6v.: music; 8⁰. (ESTC T131163)
Rev. Dr. Thomas Lisle. Dodsley's Collection of Poetry: Its Contents & Contributors. London: Arthur L. Humphreys, 1910. 108-110. Print.
Lisle, Thomas. A Collection of Poems by Several Hands . Ed. Robert Dodsley and Michael F. Suarez. Vol. I. London: Routledge/Thoemmes, 1997. 176. Print. 6 volumes.