Charles Parrott(1713 - 1787)
Works in ECPA
alphabetical listing / listing in source editions
- ODE to a FRIEND wounded in a Duel. ()
- ODE to CUPID on VALENTINE'S Day. ()
- ODE to NIGHT. ()
- To a LADY on a LANDSCAPE of her Drawing. ()
- A Collection of Poems in Six Volumes. By Several Hands. Vol. IV. London: printed by J. Hughs, for R. and J. Dodsley, 1763 [1st ed. 1758]. 6v.: music; 8⁰. (ESTC T131163; OTA K104099.004)
- A Collection of Poems in Six Volumes. By Several Hands. Vol. VI. London: printed by J. Hughs, for R. and J. Dodsley, 1763 [1st ed. 1758]. 6v.: music; 8⁰. (ESTC T131163; OTA K104099.006)
Rev. Charles Parrott. Dodsley's Collection of Poetry: Its Contents & Contributors. London: Arthur L. Humphreys, 1910. 116-117. Print.
Radcliffe, David H., ed.
Rev. Charles Parrott (1713-1787). Spenser and the Tradition: ENGLISH POETRY 1579-1830. Center for Applied Technologies in the Humanities, Virginia Tech, 2006. Web. 14 Oct. 2011. http://spenserians.cath.vt.edu/AuthorRecord.php?recordid=1182.
Parrott, Charles. A Collection of Poems by Several Hands . Ed. Robert Dodsley and Michael F. Suarez. Vol. I. London: Routledge/Thoemmes, 1997. 189. Print. 6 volumes.