Chandler, Mary, 1687-1745. The Description Of Bath. A Poem. Humbly Inscribed To Her Royal Highness the Princess Amelia. By Mrs. Mary Chandler. The Third Edition. To which are added, Several Poems by the same Author [poems only]. London: Printed for James Leake, Bookseller in Bath, 1736. 77p. (ESTC T63103)
- A Description of Bath. Humbly Inscribed to Her Royal Highness the Princess Amelia.
- To Dr. Oliver, Who corrected my Bath Poem.
- A Letter to the Right Honourable the Lady Russel. Written at her Ladyship's Desire, on the Conversation at Breakfast.
- To Mrs. Boteler. A Description of her Garden.
- A POEM on the Princess Amelia. In Answer to Damon, who invited the Nymphs of Bath, to sing her Praise.
- To the Reverend Doctor S—. An Invitation to a Morning-Walk in the Spring.
- To the Reverend Mr. Sam. Chandler. On WISDOM.
- My Own EPITAPH.
- A LETTER to Lady F—. From the Other World.
- To Mrs. Shales.
- To Mrs. Stephens.
- A SONG.
- To Mrs. Moor, A Poem on Friendship. Written in 1729.
- On my Recovery.
- My WISH.
- To Miss Moor, On her FIRE-SCREEN.
- On Mr. B—'s Garden. To Mrs. S—.
- To Mrs. Jacob, On her Seat called, The Rocks, in Gloucestershire.
- To Mrs. Ward.
POEMS ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS.