Pope, Alexander, 1688-1744. An epistle to the Right Honourable Richard Earl of Burlington: Occasion'd by his publishing Palladio's designs of the baths, arches, theatres, &c. of ancient Rome. By Mr. Pope. London: printed for L. Gilliver, 1731. 14,p. ; 2⁰. (ESTC T5700; Foxon P908; OTA K023156.000)
- AN EPISTLE TO THE Right Honourable RICHARD Earl of BURLINGTON.
- AN EPISTLE To the Right Honourable RICHARD Earl of BURLINGTON.
- BOOKS printed for LAWTON GILLIVER at Homer's Head over against St. Dunstan's Church, Fleetstreet.
- THE DUNCIAD VARIORUM, a small Number in Quarto, Price Six Shillings and Six Pence.
- — In Octavo, with several Additional Notes and Epigrams.
- — In Duodecimo, of the first Edition without Notes, fit to be bound up with the Homer's and Miscellanies, in 12o.
- A Collection of Pieces in Verse and Prose, occasioned by the DUN CIAD, Dedicated to the Earl of Middlesex, by R. Savage, Esq
- The Art of Politicks, in Imitation of Horace's Art of Poetry.
- 〈…〉The Art of Modern Poetry.
- Imperium Pelagi: A Naval Lyrick, written in Imitation of Pindar's Spirit. Occasion'd by his Majesty's Return, September 1729, and the succeeding Peace.
- Gay's Poems on several Occasions, 2 Vol. 12o.
- Addison's Works in 4 Volumes in Quarto, the second Edition beau tifully printed.
- Milton's Paradise Lost and Regain'd in 8o and 12o.
Of TASTE, AN EPISTLE To the Right Honourable RICHARD Earl of BURLINGTON, By Mr. POPE.
Occasion'd by his Publishing PALLADIO's Designs of the BATHS, ARCHES, THEATRES, &c. of Ancient ROME.
By Mr. POPE.
LONDON: Printed for L. GILLIVER at Homer's Head in Fleet street, MDCCXXXI. Price 1 s.
Where may be had the Spectators, Tatlers, Guardians, Freeholders, Lover and Reader: Books in Law, and other Sciences: With great Variety of Single Plays.[Page 14]