David Mallet(1701/2? - 1765)
Works in ECPA
- A FRAGMENT. (); A FRAGMENT. ()
- EDWIN AND EMMA. (); EDWIN AND EMMA. ()
- ON THE DEATH OF LADY ANSON. ADDRESSED TO THE EARL OF HARDWICKE, HER FATHER, 1761. ()
- WILLIAM AND MARGARET. ()
- ZEPHIR: or, the STRATAGEM. ()
- A collection of the most esteemed pieces of poetry: that have appeared for several years. With variety of originals, by the late Moses Mendez, Esq; and other contributors to Dodsley's collection. To which this is intended as a supplement. London: printed for Richardson and Urquhart, 1767. ,320p. ; 8⁰. (ESTC T124631; DMI 1073)
- A collection of poems in four volumes. By several hands. Vol. I. [The second edition]. London: printed for G. Pearch, 1770. 4v. ; 8⁰. (ESTC T116245; DMI 1122)
Baines, Paul, Julian Ferraro, Pat Rogers, eds. The Wiley-Blackwell Encyclopedia of Eighteenth-Century Writers and Writing, 1660-1789. Malden, MA: Wiley-Blackwell, 2011. 228-229. Print.
Radcliffe, David H., ed.
David Mallet (1705 ca.-1765). Spenser and the Tradition: ENGLISH POETRY 1579-1830. Center for Applied Technologies in the Humanities, Virginia Tech, 2006. Web. 14 Oct. 2011. http://spenserians.cath.vt.edu/AuthorRecord.php?recordid=33023.