Edward Moore(1712 - 1757)
Works in ECPA
- A BALLAD. ()
- THE POET AND HIS PATRON. ()
- To the Right Hon. HENRY PELHAM, Esq; THE humble Petition of the worshipful company Poets and News-writers, ()
- The TRIAL of SELIM the PERSIAN For divers High Crimes and Misdemeanours. ()
- THE WOLF, SHEEP, AND LAMB. ()
- A Collection of Poems in Six Volumes. By Several Hands. Vol. III. London: printed by J. Hughs, for R. and J. Dodsley, 1763 [1st ed. 1758]. 6v.: music; 8⁰. (ESTC T131163)
- A Collection of Poems in Six Volumes. By Several Hands. Vol. IV. London: printed by J. Hughs, for R. and J. Dodsley, 1763 [1st ed. 1758]. 6v.: music; 8⁰. (ESTC T131163)
- A collection of the most esteemed pieces of poetry: that have appeared for several years. With variety of originals, by the late Moses Mendez, Esq; and other contributors to Dodsley's collection. To which this is intended as a supplement. London: printed for Richardson and Urquhart, 1767. ,320p. ; 8⁰. (ESTC T124631; DMI 1073)
- A collection of poems in four volumes. By several hands. Vol. IV. [The second edition]. London: printed for G. Pearch, 1770. 4v. ; 8⁰. (ESTC T116245; DMI 1137)
The Works of the English Poets, from Chaucer to Cowper; including the Series Edited, with Prefaces, Biographical and Critical, by Dr Samuel Johnson: and the most approved translations. The Additional Lives by Alexander Chalmers, F.S.A. Vol. XIV. London: J. Johnson et al., 1810. 191-225. Google Books edition. Web. 13 Feb. 2016. https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=ofNLAAAAcAAJ&pg=PA191
Baines, Paul, Julian Ferraro, Pat Rogers, eds. The Wiley-Blackwell Encyclopedia of Eighteenth-Century Writers and Writing, 1660-1789. Malden, MA: Wiley-Blackwell, 2011. 242-243. Print.
Radcliffe, David H., ed.
Edward Moore (1712-1757). Spenser and the Tradition: ENGLISH POETRY 1579-1830. Center for Applied Technologies in the Humanities, Virginia Tech, 2006. Web. 14 Oct. 2011. http://spenserians.cath.vt.edu/AuthorRecord.php?recordid=33589.
Moore, Edward. A Collection of Poems by Several Hands . Ed. Robert Dodsley and Michael F. Suarez. Vol. I. London: Routledge/Thoemmes, 1997. 186-187. Print. 6 volumes.