John Straight(1687 - 1736)
Works in ECPA
- Answer to the foregoing, 1731. ()
- CUPID and CHLOE. ()
- [Epigram] ()
- On Mr. ****, Schoolmaster at ***. ()
- The POET to his false Mistress. ()
- To Mr. J. H. at the TEMPLE, occasioned by a Translation of an Epistle of HORACE. 1730. ()
- A Collection of Poems in Six Volumes. By Several Hands. Vol. V. London: printed by J. Hughs, for R. and J. Dodsley, 1763 [1st ed. 1758]. 6v.: music; 8⁰. (ESTC T131163)
Rev. John Straight. Dodsley's Collection of Poetry: Its Contents & Contributors. London: Arthur L. Humphreys, 1910. 133-134. Print.
Straight, John. A Collection of Poems by Several Hands . Ed. Robert Dodsley and Michael F. Suarez. Vol. I. London: Routledge/Thoemmes, 1997. 212. Print. 6 volumes.