Matthew Green(1696 - 1737)
Works in ECPA
- An EPIGRAM. On the Reverend Mr. LAURENCE ECHARD's, and Bishop GILBERT BURNET's Histories. ()
- The GROTTO. Printed in the Year 1732, but never published. ()
- JOVE and SEMELE. ()
- On BARCLAY's Apology for the Quakers. ()
- The SEEKER. ()
- The SPARROW and DIAMOND. A SONG. ()
- The SPLEEN. An EPISTLE to Mr. C— J—. ()
- A Collection of Poems in Six Volumes. By Several Hands. Vol. I. London: printed by J. Hughs, for R. and J. Dodsley, 1763 [1st ed. 1758]. 6v.: music; 8⁰. (ESTC T131163)
- A Collection of Poems in Six Volumes. By Several Hands. Vol. V. London: printed by J. Hughs, for R. and J. Dodsley, 1763 [1st ed. 1758]. 6v.: music; 8⁰. (ESTC T131163)
Index of English Literary Manuscripts. Vol. III, 1700-1800 . London: Mansell, 1986-1997. Pt. 2 Gay-Philips. 117-119. Print. 4 volumes.
The Works of the English Poets, from Chaucer to Cowper; including the Series Edited, with Prefaces, Biographical and Critical, by Dr Samuel Johnson: and the most approved translations. The Additional Lives by Alexander Chalmers, F.S.A. Vol. XV. London: J. Johnson et al., 1810. 155-173. Google Books edition. Web. 13 Feb. 2016. https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=buIUAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA155
Baines, Paul, Julian Ferraro, Pat Rogers, eds. The Wiley-Blackwell Encyclopedia of Eighteenth-Century Writers and Writing, 1660-1789. Malden, MA: Wiley-Blackwell, 2011. 156. Print.
Green, Matthew. A Collection of Poems by Several Hands . Ed. Robert Dodsley and Michael F. Suarez. Vol. I. London: Routledge/Thoemmes, 1997. 158-159. Print. 6 volumes.