George Bubb Dodington, Baron Melcombe(1690/1 - 28 July 1762)
Works in ECPA
- On Sir ROBERT WALPOLE'S Birth-day, AUGUST the 26th. ()
- To the Right Hon. Sir ROBERT WALPOLE. ()
- VERSES SENT BY LORD MELCOMBE TO DR. YOUNG, NOT LONG BEFORE HIS LORDSHIP'S DEATH. ()
- VERSES UNDER THE BUSTO OF COMUS IN A BUFFET AT HAMMERSMITH. E AUGUST MDCCL. ()
- A Collection of Poems in Six Volumes. By Several Hands. Vol. IV. London: printed by J. Hughs, for R. and J. Dodsley, 1763 [1st ed. 1758]. 6v.: music; 8⁰. (ESTC T131163; OTA K104099.004)
- A Collection of Poems in Six Volumes. By Several Hands. Vol. VI. London: printed by J. Hughs, for R. and J. Dodsley, 1763 [1st ed. 1758]. 6v.: music; 8⁰. (ESTC T131163; OTA K104099.006)
- A collection of poems in four volumes. By several hands. Vol. I. [The second edition]. London: printed for G. Pearch, 1770. 4v. ; 8⁰. (ESTC T116245; DMI 1122; OTA K093079.001)
Baines, Paul, Julian Ferraro, Pat Rogers, eds. The Wiley-Blackwell Encyclopedia of Eighteenth-Century Writers and Writing, 1660-1789. Malden, MA: Wiley-Blackwell, 2011. 102-103. Print.
George Bubb Dodington and his literary circleand
George Bubb Dodington's will. Dodsley's Collection of Poetry: Its Contents & Contributors. London: Arthur L. Humphreys, 1910. 84-98 and 146-149. Print.
Dodington, George Bubb, Baron Melcombe. A Collection of Poems by Several Hands . Ed. Robert Dodsley and Michael F. Suarez. Vol. I. London: Routledge/Thoemmes, 1997. 141-142. Print. 6 volumes.