Moses Mendez(c. 1690 - 1758)
Works in ECPA
- THE AUTHOR'S ACCOUNT of his JOURNEY to IRELAND. To Mr. JOHN ELLIS. ()
- On the Death of a Lady's Owl. ()
- THE SEASONS. IN IMITATION OF SPENSER. ()
- THE SQUIRE of DAMES. A POEM. In SPENSER's STILE. ()
- THE THIRTEENTH BOOK OF VIRGIL. ()
- TO MR. S. TUCKER. ()
- A Collection of Poems in Six Volumes. By Several Hands. Vol. IV. London: printed by J. Hughs, for R. and J. Dodsley, 1763 [1st ed. 1758]. 6v.: music; 8⁰. (ESTC T131163)
- A collection of the most esteemed pieces of poetry: that have appeared for several years. With variety of originals, by the late Moses Mendez, Esq; and other contributors to Dodsley's collection. To which this is intended as a supplement. London: printed for Richardson and Urquhart, 1767. ,320p. ; 8⁰. (ESTC T124631; DMI 1073)
- A collection of poems in four volumes. By several hands. Vol. II. [The second edition]. London: printed for G. Pearch, 1770. 4v. ; 8⁰. (ESTC T116245; DMI 1135)
Radcliffe, David H., ed.
Moses Mendez (1690 ca.-1758). Spenser and the Tradition: ENGLISH POETRY 1579-1830. Center for Applied Technologies in the Humanities, Virginia Tech, 2006. Web. 25 Nov. 2011. http://spenserians.cath.vt.edu/AuthorRecord.php?recordid=33045.
Mendes, Moses. A Collection of Poems by Several Hands . Ed. Robert Dodsley and Michael F. Suarez. Vol. I. London: Routledge/Thoemmes, 1997. 183. Print. 6 volumes.